My sister is in a sharing mood today. Lo must be asleep. This will be a photo post so I'll say my sister is the co-author of this one. :)
This photo must be old because this was taken while Daddy and I were on a date and I can't really remember when that was. Thanks, Grandma Earline and Grandpa Ed for this cute outfit all the way from Maui with love!
I'm not going to lie. She hates headbands now.
Sesame Street Love.
It makes a mommy sad to know her daughter really thinks "Al-Mo" can hear her talking back. It's almost a good thing he can't because sometimes I think she's lecturing him. :/
I'll use my sister's subject line for these pics- Worst diaper change ever. Aren't they all, though?
Nothing a little Filipino spaghetti can't fix.
It's true. She's a DIVA...who needs her stroller inside the house. With grandchildren it's okay. If I were to insist bringing my car into my parents' house, they would flip, I'm sure.
Judging from these photos I now know why I'm rarely in any pictures:
1-I have a ton of stains from Bug's food all over me.
2-I pretty much wear the same outfits every weekend. You'd swear they were all taken the same day. Oh, post-pregnancy/new mommy problems.
Thanks, Ninang for the photos! Love you!
God Bless,
Kat






.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment