That's Bug's rule, not mine. I won't fight it. :)
A few weeks (or days) back I may or may not have mentioned that Bug
began mimicking the way Mommy cleans the carpet after a spill or after
McKayla throws up. Last night Bug decided it would be a great idea to gather all her sippy cups (that she refuses to use) and play with them and insisted I fill up one of them with milk. Because I wanted to practice some indoor photography, I did. (Who's the boss again?) While snapping photos Bug spilled her milk. She then motioned
for some paper towel and began cleaning it up on her own. Awesome.
Keep up the good work, Bug.
There's no water here. She's pretending. Yes, we've entered the pretending phase. Isn't this early?
Lush. She never even really drank it. She just thinks it's funny to pretend to drink it.
WHOOPS! Spilled the milk.
After she pointed to the paper towel I gave her one and she walked on over to the milk on the floor to clean it. WHAT? A mother's dream come true.
This is really happening. She got it all off too! She's good.
Question: Does anyone else think Bug looks like a Dr. Seuss character? Perhaps from Whoville?
After cleaning up, she threw her paper towel in the trash! THE TRASH! She is SO good. Before proceeding to drop it in the trash, however, she needed confirmation. She turned to me and said, "This?" (That's the new thing these days. "This? This? This? This? THIS? THIS?" It's awesome.)
All the while, the adopted cat watches in her safe zone- under the table, where Bug cannot get her. Smart girl. Is there room for Mommy under there?
Bug received a Halloween care package from Grandma. This is how she chose to use her trick-or-treat bucket. She's a funny girl. Another new thing: Bug turns over every toy to see how it works. Rather than playing, it's as though she's solving a problem. She wants to know where the noise comes from or how things move. Curious kid. Gee, I wonder where she got that from? Stacking things, building things, taking things apart. Sounds a lot like a certain Daddy I know. Great.
God Bless,
Kat



















Comments
Post a Comment