...always presents another.
This last weekend, I was unable to attend a bachelorette party for my close friend, Briana. Travelling too far with these vericose-ridden pregnancy legs was just not an option. (Sad times.)
On a happier note, after declining the bachelorette party invitation, another invitation arrived for my other friend, Jessica's bridal shower. (Happy times.)
So instead of wine tasting in Santa Barbara and bar hopping with the girls on State Street, this preggo girl got to attend a bridal shower for one of the sweetest people in this world!
Jessica was a part of Wyatt's RCIA group when he was coverting to Catholicism. I feel so blessed to not only have met such a wonderful person, but to be able to call her a very dear friend as well.
God Bless,
Kat
This last weekend, I was unable to attend a bachelorette party for my close friend, Briana. Travelling too far with these vericose-ridden pregnancy legs was just not an option. (Sad times.)
On a happier note, after declining the bachelorette party invitation, another invitation arrived for my other friend, Jessica's bridal shower. (Happy times.)
So instead of wine tasting in Santa Barbara and bar hopping with the girls on State Street, this preggo girl got to attend a bridal shower for one of the sweetest people in this world!
Jessica was a part of Wyatt's RCIA group when he was coverting to Catholicism. I feel so blessed to not only have met such a wonderful person, but to be able to call her a very dear friend as well.
YES, they were THAT yummy.
Me with the bride-to-be.
And when I returned home, my hubby surprised me with flowers. (Yes, they are still in the Joe's Crab Shack "vase".)
God Bless,
Kat









Comments
Post a Comment