I was on the phone today with my brother, Kyle, and was telling him about my emotionally charged moment in a parking lot as I dropped off the hubs at work after having lunch with him. As I drove through the aisle of the parking lot, a parked car quickly backed out of it's spot without looking. My natural instinct, of course, was to stop, rather than move forward. Thankfully, however, the car quickly stopped itself from hitting the front passenger side of my car, where the hubs was sitting. I pulled into a spot to calm myself down. My heart was racing. Wyatt turned to me and asked, "Are you okay?" I just could not find the words to respond. (Strange, I know.) I was breathing so heavily and I think he realized I was about to freak out and said, "We're fine. She didn't hit us." He was right. The driver had stopped quickly enough and everyone was safe. However, I still could not get myself to calm down. 3, 2...
Comments
Post a Comment